Pegboard Pegboard - Modular Wooden Wall Shelf - 96cm - Pine
Shipping and return
Shipping and return
You can return all your products within 30 days of receiving the product. Return costs are offered.
Discover how our Pegboard works in video
Description du produit
Check out the Pine Modular Wall Shelf by Quark. Our wall shelf is a storage solution able to adapt to your interior while bringing a touch of decoration to your interior.
The pin used is of 100% French origin.
About pine plywood: Pegboards made of pine plywood may have small flaws. The wood has natural alterations. For example, there are possible cracks related to the nature of resinous type trees. You will have small marks. This wood is not entirely smooth, but that is what gives it its character and its uniqueness. There may also be patches on the front side of the Pine Pegboard.
As practical as it is decorative!
- Modular wall shelf
- Quick and easy to install via 4 screws
- Hidden fixings: floating shelf
- Decorative storage
- Modular: change according to your desires and needs
- Kit available with accessories
List of accessories supplied in our kit
- 1 pPegboard Perforated Ring
- 10 wooden dowels with a wooden ball at the end (diameter 20 mm)
- 3 storage shelves with their stainless steel pins
- 15 x 10 cm (x2) - thickness 15 mm
- 24 x 10 cm - thickness 15 mm
- 7 stainless steel pins for securing storage shelves
- 4 vis fixing
- 4 cmulti-material hevilles
The kit is an option. The "panel only" product without kit includes the Pegboard, the 4 fixing screws and the 4 dowels.
- Top in French pine plywood.
- Balls in solid beechwood, made in Germany, assembled in France
- Shelves in solid beech
- Pin stainless steel
- Top: 96 x 48 cm
- Diameter of the holes: 6 mm
Number of holes: 15 x 31 = 465
Thickness of the pegboard: 18 millimeters
Fixing system 4 screws in the 4 corner holes of the Pegboard. The heads of the 4 screws fit into the holes of the Pegboard and are no longer visible once the panel is fixed to the wall
Package size: 100 x 50 x 5 cm
Product return: valid for 30 days after receipt of the package
We manufacture in France in our aworkshop all products Quark.
Quark is the meeting of a design studio and a carpentry workshop. Our workshop is located in Paris in the 19th. The whole team is involved for you in order to create timeless and durable products.