Pegboard Pegboard - Modular Wooden Wall Shelf - 96x96cm
Shipping and return
Shipping and return
You can return all your products within 30 days of receiving the product. Return costs are offered.
Discover how our Pegboard works in video
Description du produit
Discover the modular wall shelf by Quark. It is a modular and flexible storage. Why choose a Pegboard to create your future shelf?
Quark offers a galaxy of accessories allowing you to create storage adapted to your needs. Do you want to store your books or your favorite decorative objects? Take the accessories you need and position them as you wish!
As practical as it is decorative!
- Modular wall shelf made in France
- Quick and easy to install via 4 screws (supplied)
- Hidden fixings: floating shelf
- Decorative storage
- Modular: change according to your desires and needs
- Kit available with accessories
List of accessories provided in our kit
- 1 pPegboard Perforated Ring
- 10 wooden dowels with a wooden ball on the end (diameter 20 mm)
- 5 storage shelves with their stainless steel pins
- 15 x 12 cm (x2) - thickness 15 mm
- 24 x 12 cm (x2) - thickness 15 mm
- 30 x 12 cm - thickness 15 mm
- 13 stainless steel pins for attaching storage shelves
- 6 fixing screw
- 6 cmulti-material hevilles
The kit is an option. The "panel only" product without kit includes the Pegboard, the 4 fixing screws and the 4 dowels.
The Pegboard: a decorative solution for storing
Decorative and functional, the Pegboard is perfect to complement your home décor.
At Quark, we manufacture with care your future wall shelves. We offer you creative products thanks to their modular use. It takes 3 to 6 weeks for production after ordering.
- Top in plywood broll, oiled finish
- Beech balls solid beech, made in Germany, assembled in France
- Shelves in solid beech
- Pin stainless steel
- Top: 96 x 96 cm
- Diameter of the holes: 6 mm
Number of holes: 31 x 31 = 961
Thickness of the pegboard: 18 millimeters
Color: Natural Raw Birch
Fixing system: 6 screws on the sides of the Pegboard. The heads of the 6 screws fit into the holes of the Pegboard and are no longer visible once the panel is fixed to the wall
Package size: 108 x 108 x 5 cm
Package weight: 16 Kg
Product return: valid for 30 days after receipt of the package
We manufacture in France in our aworkshop all products Quark.
Quark is the meeting of a design studio and a carpentry workshop. Our workshop is located in Paris in the 19th. The whole team is involved for you in order to create timeless and durable products.