Quark marble run - the creative Marble Run
Shipping and return
Shipping and return
You can return all your products within 30 days of receiving the product. Return costs are offered.
Discover how the Pegboard Quark works in video
Description du produit
Discover the marble course of endless possibilities by Quark. It's a Marble Run in the tradition of playful and progressive games. The pieces are inserted in a Quark-type Pegboard, according to your imagination, your creativity and your desires. The Quark marble course guarantees you long hours of play!
If you don't have a Pegboard yet, don't forget to add one to your cart. Because this marble run is only a prop.
Creative Marble Run
The Quark marble run is a game designed for young and old alike. This game is widely known as Marble Run. It allows you to imagine marble circuits and then test them in real conditions. The possibilities are endless, each configuration is unique, it's up to you to invent and re-invent!
- And measure yourself against the laws of physics!
Our Course Kits
We offer all our accessories with stainless steel pins. So the Marble Run fits on all the Pegboards we offer. The bead track is therefore easy to use. It will evolve over time thanks to the regular release of new accessories.
Contents of kits:
- Kit S: 5 linear rails (2x 21cm, 2 x15cm, 1x 9cm), 1 half-turn, 2 paddle wheels, one arrival, 5 stainless steel balls
- Kit M: 8 linear rails (3x 21cm, 3x 15cm, 2x 9cm), 2 half turns, 3 paddle wheels, one inlet, 5 stainless steel balls
- Kit L: 12 linear rails (4x 21cm, 4x 15cm, 4x 9cm), 3 half turns, 4 paddle wheels, 1 whirlpool, 1 arrival, 5 stainless steel balls
- Kit XL: 20 linear rails (7x 21cm, 7x 15cm, 6x 9cm), 4 half turns, 5 paddle wheels, 1 whirlpool, 1 waterfall, 1 arrival, 5 stainless steel balls
Colors of marble game elements
- Rails: black
- U-turns: blue
- Padwheels: red
- Tourbillon: green
- Waterfall: yellow
- Arrival: Gray
If you want custom colors, please feel free to contact us.
Our marble run is Made in France in our workshop, in Paris 19th.
The Quark Workshop
Quark is the meeting of a design studio and a carpentry workshop. Our workshop is located in Paris in the 19th. The whole team is involved for you in order to create timeless and durable products.