Pegboard Pegboard - Modular Wooden Wall Shelf - 48cm - Birch
Shipping and return
Shipping and return
You can return all your products within 30 days of receiving the product. Return costs are offered.
Discover how our Pegboard works in video
Description du produit
Discover Pegboard Pegboard by Quark. This is a storage solution capable of adapting to your interior. This wooden wall shelf is made in France in our workshop.
As practical as it is decorative!
- Modular wall shelf made in France
- Quick and easy wooden shelf to install via 4 screws (supplied)
- Hidden fixings: floating wall shelf
- Decorative storage
- Modular and flexible: change according to your desires and needs
- Kit available with accessories
List of Accessories Included in Our Kit
- 1 pPegboard Perforated Ring
- 5 wooden dowels with a wooden ball on the end (diameter 20 mm)
- 2 storage shelves with their stainless steel pins
- 15 x 10 cm - thickness 15 mm
- 24 x 10 cm - thickness 15 mm
- 5 stainless steel pins for securing storage shelves
- 4 vis fixing
- 4 cmultimaterial bolts
The kit is an option. The "panel only" product without kit includes the Pegboard, the 4 fixing screws and the 4 dowels.
The Pegboard: a wooden wall shelf for storage
At Quark we manufacture with care your future wooden wall shelf. It then takes 3 to 4 weeks of production time after your order. You will then receive your shelf made in France within a few days.
- The top is made of birch plywood with an oiled finish
- Balls of the journals in solid beechwood, made in Germany, assembled in France
- Shelves in solid beech
- Pin stainless steel
- Tray: 48 x 48 cm
- Diameter of the holes: 6 mm
Number of holes: 15 x 15 = 225 Holes
Thickness of the wooden panel: 18 millimeters
Color: Natural Birch
Fixing system: 4 screws in the 4 corner holes of the Pegboard. The heads of the 4 screws fit into the holes of the Pegboard and are no longer visible once the panel is fixed to the wall
Package size: 55 x 55 x 5 cm
Package weight: 4.2 Kg
Product return: valid for 30 days after receipt of the package
We manufacture in France in our aworkshop all products Quark.
Quark is the meeting of a design studio and a carpentry workshop. Our workshop is located in Paris in the 19th. The whole team is involved for you in order to create timeless and durable products.